because I don't feel prepared unless I'm prepared for everything
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Band Aids in case you get a papercut.
2. Band Aid Friction Block Stick because heels give me blisters.
3. L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream saved my cuticles like no other lotion could, I'm a believer.
4. Sabon Pocket Mirror a front facing camera phone just isn't the same.
5. Origins Quick, Hide! Concealer in Medium quick, hide!
6. Bath & Body Works Anti-bacterial Hand Gel even guys love this stuff.
7. Gum although I've recently swapped for curiously strong mints.
8. Go Naturally Organic Honey Candy for the occasional sweet tooth inside.
9. Tide To-Go Instant Stain Remover Pen it really works.
10. Chloe Chloe Rollerball Perfume my scent.
11. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Adore instantly lights the face without being in your face.
12. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Brown the only eyeliner I've ever used since high school.
13. Dramamine because I am prone to motion sickness.
14. Smith's Rosebud Salve in Minted Rose a classic must have.
15. Lush A Million Kisses Lip & Cheek Stain a two for one that looks beautifully natural.
16. Fresh Sugar Lip Gloss in Sugar Fairy my favorite lip gloss.
17. Glass Nail File i hate the feeling of jagged nails.
18. Oil Blotting Sheets grease lightening.
19. Weleda Everon Lip Balm in case I lose the rosebud salve, I'm a lip balm junkie.
20. Floss how many times have you wished for floss after eating out?If only you hung with me.
21. Rubberbands & Bobby Pins to keep your hair out of your food.
21. Little Brown Cosmetic Bag $12.00, sturdy, and easy to clean, need I say more?